Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





blinkie_general

Photobucket

Nikki Hobbs's Facebook profile

Photobucket


View my page on inspireME



  • Cassie
  • Cassie Me & U
  • Rihanna-A Girl like me
  • Nelly Furtado- Loose
  • John Mayer-Heavier Things
  • John Mayer-Room for Squares
  • John Mayer-Inside Wants Out
  • John Mayer-Any Given Thursday
  • John Mayer Trio-TRY
  • Kelly Clarkson- Breakaway
  • Fall out boy-under the cork tree
  • Simple Plan-Still not getting any
  • Mariah Carey-The Emancipation of Mimi
  • Al Green- Greatest Hits
  • Ottis Redding-The Ultimate Otis Redding
  • Joss Stone- "Right to Be Wrong" Mind body and soul
  • Norah Jones- Feels Like Home
  • Norah Jones- Come Away with Me
  • Britney Spears-Someday




  • my 'read' shelf:
     my read shelf
    my 'to-read' shelf:
     my to-read shelf
    my 'currently-reading' shelf:
     my currently-reading shelf






















    Twilight Addict
    Twilight Moms
    Twilight Series Theories
    Stephenie Meyer.com
    Twilight Lexicon
    Twilight Teez
    Twilight Series News
    Google



    Blogger

    FinalSense

    Amazon

    Yahoo

    Ebay




    Photobucket



    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Friday, June 06, 2008

    One month ago today (eyeroll) lol
    I started this book....



    Photobucket



    I just finished it today. I have not had much time to read at all this last month, so this book went with me everywhere so I would sneek in time here and there. I was so into it and when I could not read it, I found myself thinking about it so much lol. I LOVED it so much! I was honestly heartbroken that it ended. I fell in love with everyone of the characters in this book....yes even Kyle LOL. I want to read more, to know what else happens to all the humans/aliens who are in the cave, I want more stories from Wanda, I read a few reviews about how alot of people ended up not liking Melanie, I disagree, I love her too. This was am amazing book and I truly hope Stephenie adds more to the story!



    If you have not read it, go out and get yourself a copy! You will love it! I can't wait to read it again!


    Nikki

    1 Comments:

    Ok good you're done with it, so now you have officially kicked me in the butt about getting it finished too. ;)

    9:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home