Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





blinkie_general

Photobucket

Nikki Hobbs's Facebook profile

Photobucket


View my page on inspireME



  • Cassie
  • Cassie Me & U
  • Rihanna-A Girl like me
  • Nelly Furtado- Loose
  • John Mayer-Heavier Things
  • John Mayer-Room for Squares
  • John Mayer-Inside Wants Out
  • John Mayer-Any Given Thursday
  • John Mayer Trio-TRY
  • Kelly Clarkson- Breakaway
  • Fall out boy-under the cork tree
  • Simple Plan-Still not getting any
  • Mariah Carey-The Emancipation of Mimi
  • Al Green- Greatest Hits
  • Ottis Redding-The Ultimate Otis Redding
  • Joss Stone- "Right to Be Wrong" Mind body and soul
  • Norah Jones- Feels Like Home
  • Norah Jones- Come Away with Me
  • Britney Spears-Someday




  • my 'read' shelf:
     my read shelf
    my 'to-read' shelf:
     my to-read shelf
    my 'currently-reading' shelf:
     my currently-reading shelf






















    Twilight Addict
    Twilight Moms
    Twilight Series Theories
    Stephenie Meyer.com
    Twilight Lexicon
    Twilight Teez
    Twilight Series News
    Google



    Blogger

    FinalSense

    Amazon

    Yahoo

    Ebay




    Photobucket



    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Friday, May 16, 2008

    LRS May DT kit projects
    These were all just posted at littleredscrapbook. Terri got our DT gallery up and running. I think the girls did another amazing job using this fabulous kit.

    Here are my designs...


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket



    Photobucket


    Photobucket



    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket



    Photobucket


    Photobucket



    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Here's the kit. I also got the stamp set which I used on a few layouts and one of the cards, but I did not save the pictures. There was also a ribbon kit but I did not get that. All in all this was a fun kit to work with. :) Make sure to check out the other DT gals layouts, like I said, fabulous!



    Photobucket


    Photobucket




    paper addon...


    Photobucket




    Thanks for looking :)


    Nikki
    1 Comments:

    WOW WOW WOW Nikki - your LO's are AMAZING!! So much eye candy to take in!! BEAUTIFUL job!! :)

    10:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home