Sunday, November 27, 2005

Slowly but Surely
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


For those of you who have been following my blog for sometime, you know I have been working out and losing weight since March. Well I popped on the scale today and have lost another 10 pounds since last week. I have actually only worked out once this past week though, I did a power walk last week in the morning on the trail next door. I think this weight is actually off because of the added stress in my life lately. Anyways, last week I also moved the treadmill in to the dining room from our bedroom (neighbors down stairs pound on my floor if I do it at 10am back there, since you know they are up all night and sleep all day "eye roll". So now I can walk on MY treadmill and also switch off at the gym. I have now lost 53 pounds since March. I have about 30 more pounds to go to reach my pre pregancy weight of 117/120. I am hoping to be down to that size by next summer, that would be so awesome! :)
2 Comments:

cool, I can't wait to do that after this baby, lol!

9:13 AM  

WOW Nikki!! Awesome job on the weight lose!! You will reach the 30lbs. in no time!! Good luck and keep up that great work!!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home