Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





blinkie_general

Photobucket

Nikki Hobbs's Facebook profile

Photobucket


View my page on inspireME



  • Cassie
  • Cassie Me & U
  • Rihanna-A Girl like me
  • Nelly Furtado- Loose
  • John Mayer-Heavier Things
  • John Mayer-Room for Squares
  • John Mayer-Inside Wants Out
  • John Mayer-Any Given Thursday
  • John Mayer Trio-TRY
  • Kelly Clarkson- Breakaway
  • Fall out boy-under the cork tree
  • Simple Plan-Still not getting any
  • Mariah Carey-The Emancipation of Mimi
  • Al Green- Greatest Hits
  • Ottis Redding-The Ultimate Otis Redding
  • Joss Stone- "Right to Be Wrong" Mind body and soul
  • Norah Jones- Feels Like Home
  • Norah Jones- Come Away with Me
  • Britney Spears-Someday




  • my 'read' shelf:
     my read shelf
    my 'to-read' shelf:
     my to-read shelf
    my 'currently-reading' shelf:
     my currently-reading shelf






















    Twilight Addict
    Twilight Moms
    Twilight Series Theories
    Stephenie Meyer.com
    Twilight Lexicon
    Twilight Teez
    Twilight Series News
    Google



    Blogger

    FinalSense

    Amazon

    Yahoo

    Ebay




    Photobucket



    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Friday, July 22, 2005

    Feeling like I am at the bottom of the totem pole today (or the week)
    I feel like such a big fat loser today. I had a very hard reality check this week and my feelings are so hurt. And if the day or week can't get anyworse it does, over and over again like a knife stabbing me in my back, or like a record that keeps skipping to an anoying tune. Am I really cut out for all this? Someone very wise told me to be careful at how fast things happen, just take a step back and look around, remember who your friends are and who cares about you and who your associates are, to try and keep them seprate, well I guess instead of dipping my feet in I jumped. Who would have ever thought this hobby would bring me to tears, or make me feel so depressed sometimes, lol it's like a love hate relationship, some days I just love it and can't get enough, others I am ready to throw in the towel, It is nice to know others feel the same (I have read it in a few blogs lately). I realized today that I need to not let my feelings get involved, I need to stay level headed and be more professional and keep my relationships as a "work" relationship. I have learned so many things this week about how I carry myself, who I am and who people see me as and I also allow people to take advantage of me (I have always done this I guess). I need to sit back and think about what I want and what is going to be healthy for me, (I thought about quiting ebay tonight and actually getting a REAL outside the house job)because the way I have felt this week is not healthy, I have been depressed and moody, and lazy and eating like crazy and not getting things done that I should be! Again I think alot of it also has to be the amount of time I spend on the computer instead of working, my priorities should be first, which is my family, my work (ebay, DT's), then my scrapbooking. I have been spending LOTS of time with my family, but I need to spend more time working, I have sat here all week knowing I have lots of work todo but with all these things happening I have'nt done much.

    Please good lord above let me get through this, with out anymore crying, headaches, upset feelings, please guide me in the direction I am meant to go in, I know that you did not send things my way unless you were sure I could handle them, you believe in me like I should be believing in myself, it is just a little hard to believe in myself when I feel like a tiny fish with no name swimming in a pond of fish with big names, more talent etc. We are treated differently.

    Okay well I have to go, my husband decided it is his "night out with the guys" so I better get off the computer and work.

    Night,

    Nikki
    1 Comments:

    Hugs Nikki, I am thinking of you!

    9:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home