Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Fun Quiz thingy lol
| I got this from Amy Howes Blog.... LAYER ONE: On The Outside Name: Nikki Nicknames: Nick, Nic, Nikkers, Nikadoodles, nickerdoos Birthdate: October 17, 1978 Birthplace: California Location: Idaho Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Light brown Height: 5'3" Righty or Lefty: Righty Zodiac Sign: Libra Religion: Catholic Sex: Female LAYER TWO: In The Inside Your heritage: Italian, Irish The shoes you wore today: Sketchers Who you look like: I never met my real father and I look like my mom a little Your weakness: LOL can I just say chocolate? Your fears: spiders, snakes, Fire Your perfect pizza: Cheese, pineapple, ham, Goal you'd like to achieve: To own a home of our own someday! LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: "Right, Right" Your thoughts first waking up: Okay okay Aidan, mommy is up Your best physical feature: My eyes Your bedtime: It really depends, some nights 10pm some nights 2am, depends on work and scrap time Your most missed memory: Family trips, we use to go on a few trips a year. LAYER FOUR: Your Pick Pepsi or Coke: I drink both but if I had to pick I would pick pepsi McDonalds or Burger King:Niether I don't eat fast food anymore Single or group dates: Single Adidas or Nike: I like Adidas clothing better, but Nike shoes better. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee LAYER FIVE: Do You? Smoke: NO Curse: Yes Sing: I sing, but not well! Have had a crush(es): Yes of course Think you've been in love: Sure hope so. ;) Want to get married: Already am. Believe in yourself: Sometimes. But I can be pretty insecure. Motion sickness: YES Think you're attractive: Sometimes Think you're a health freak: Not unless you count the fact that we no longer eat fast fried foods Get along with your parents: For the most part yes :) I love them Like thunderstorms: I like the rain part but not the thunder, scares the heck out of me lol Play an instrument: A little piano and Clarinet LAYER SIX: Have you ever... Smoked:Yes when I was younger Done a drug: See above. I tried a couple things in highschool but that was it nothing serious Gone to the mall?: Yes of course Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No Eaten sushi: Once YUCK! Been on stage: Yes, I was in the Drama club in highschool Gone skating: Yeah, but it's been SO long! Gone skinny dipping: Nope! Dyed your hair: Yep. Just stopped getting highlights last year, had them done for the last 6 years Stolen anything: Um, yeah. Not since adulthood, though Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope Been caught Yes Blush Blush lol Been called a tease: Yep Gotten beaten up: Nope Shoplifted: Yes,once I was about 4 and stole a candy from the grocery store, but when I got into the car with my mom, she saw it sticking out of my pants and made me return it, lol so does that cought? LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older Age you hope to be married: I was married at 22 Numbers and Names of Children: 2 kids, Austin (4 years) and Aidan (2 next month) Describe your dream wedding: A REAL wedding not the courthouse one we got How do you want to die: I'd prefer something painless, and in my sleep What do you want to be when you grow up: I am what I am...a mom, wife, scrapbooker, and one day hope to finish nursing school and one day own a home What country would you most like to visit: Italy LAYER NINE: In a partner Best eye color?: hazel green or blue, don't mind brown either hair color?: Dark brown Short or long hair: Short Height: 5'8" - 6' Best articles of clothing: Nice jeans, shirt, shoes, clean looking, like he takes care of himself LAYER TEN: In The Numbers... Number of drugs taken illegally: 2 in highschool Number of CDs that you own: WOW way to many Number of piercings: 3 in each ear Number of tattoos: I have One, On my ankle Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Never, that I know of... |
posted by Nikki at 11:21 AM






















































cool quiz, I'm going to post this in my blog too :)